Thursday, April 07, 2011

Have your Say- Check out what my friends Reviews about the Chocolate Fondant



Hey,Guys, Let’s check out how many comments I have got from my “Chocolate Fondant”.
You will find out your comments showed on this Post...

12 Retweets, 16 Comments, >90 Impressions on Facebook Fanpages, Sina Twitter and Blog.

Retweets:12,Comments:15 on Sina Twitter

92 Impressions on Facebook Fanpage


12Retweets and 16Comments on my Tweets about my last post-【Chocolate Fondant】, that ‘s really inspiring !!!

Thanks all of you for sharing and giving me such sweet comments ~ every time I saw your comments and praise on my dessert tweets or from my blog, I was just like being surrounded by love and warm encouragement from all of you. Each of you is my precious ingredient of the “♨Dessert.S®”.Your constant support is my motivation of keeping going, lov you all!~
Stay Tuned !~
Here are the comments from Sina weibo and the Chocolate Fondant! I have collected all of them and I am gonna show them here: (Notes: The “Comments Bar” below will simultaneously to be added as soon as Anyone who comments on the Post or on Sina Weibo(@SarahWW), or on Facebook 
Click the Image below and you will directly link to the Sina Weibo Page or Website or Facebook of each Person!


Comments Bar:

@Betty:" Thanks for the add! May be using that Chocolate Fondant recipe this Month!"

@Joyce:" Woe! That looks soooo Yummy!"

@Effie:"OMG! This looks sooooo good!! Too bad I'm on a detox diet right now...It's so chocolaty and I am such a chocoholic! *LOL*"

@Amianabao:"Mark it!~I definitely will try this out!~"

@Maomaokan:" It looks great! I will try this later and have to share this !"


@Wangshiji:" It looks fantastic!"

@Happy-go-lucky:" OMG, I love it, I really love it, Beauty and easy to teach me how to make it. "

@Sharon:"wow, the taste is soooo rich. I like the feel dark chocolate flouring when I bite it."

@Sumocat:"looks simple but beauty will definitely give it a try!"

@Sharon:" Thanks Sarah for serving me this great afternoon tea dessert- Fondant au chocolate. It tastes Fantastic, definitely quality, serve with ice-cream just awesome!" 

@ShenxiaoV:" You almost can start a desserts cafe ~!"

@Sophie Xie:" a bit dessert-addict and maybe gonna have a try at home with your recipes :P"

@Sumocat:" You are awesome~I adore you~ I will try this later!~"

Giving your Comments and You will be the Next ◤@……◢ on♨Dessert.S® !

To become Next ◤@……◢on ♨Dessert.S® Wall:


  1. Leave Your Comments Below
  2. @SarahWW in Sina Weibo
  3. Like "Dessert.S" on Facebook

To be Continued… (Keep Updating…)



6 comments:

  1. haha~thx for your support Neo~! Your words on souffle will be posted later~ stay stuned!~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, different have you comment than before. brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sharon, haha~so glad you like it!!! ~ did you try to click your image and going through your wordpress~ haha~ hope more people will see your blog from here~ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. houhou,,,really good dessert blog...keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Gourmet, haha~thx for leaving sort of supportive words to me~really inspiring~! glad you like the blog~!xx

    ReplyDelete